Skip to main content

HOW TO VIEW BROWSER HISTORY IN BEAUTIFIED WAY

Hello dear KUMARTRICKZ readers. After a very long time, I am once again here with an awesome post. In today's world everything is smart e.g You , your phone, your tablet etc. But do you know that your browser also can be smart like you or your phone. We have to just add an extension to it to make it smarter. OK today I am going to share one more smart extension for your Google chrome as before. Let me tell you what is this extension for. If you will install this extension then it will beautify your browser history in smarter way as shown in below screenshot. OK now let me tell you how can you achieve this extension. You have to just read and follow given steps to make it possible.

                           


STEP 1:
First of all visit to www.cottontracks.com & install extension for your browser. Chrome Or Opera as mentioned on website.
kumartrickz


STEP 2:
Now after Installing this extension you will get below type of icon in your browser in extension bar as shown in below screenshot.
                           HOW+TO+VIEW+CHROME+HISTORY+IN+BEAUTIFIED+WAY-+www.way2hacking.com


STEP 3:
Now just click on that , you will see an awesome interface of your search history. This extension helps your browser to categorized browser history in beautiful way with story lines. So just go for it.


Thanks to read , keep visiting for more updates.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE FOLDER’S COLOR WITH RIGHT CLICK

Many people are fond of customization. I hope you also. Today I am going to share how to customize folder color in your any drive whether it is C: or D: or any other. Software makes our computing easy and wonderful so you can take idea that it can be done using a Software. I will provide you download link of that software as well as I will explain you how to use this software. This works with windows OS only, I am using it on Windows 7 but I hope it will work with Windows 8 also. But I never tried it on Windows XP so if it works windows xp also then please your comment below. So that other users also come to know that. Okay, Now I will not take your more time. Let me start my post from first step. will not take your more time. Let me start my post from first step. STEP 1: Obviously, you have to download the software. So name of the software is FolderColorizer. You can download it from below given download button. Download STEP 2: Now after downloa...

SOME MORE SHORTCUTS FOR EASE OF ACCESS

General Shortcuts: Windows Key + Up – Maximize current window Windows Key + Down – Restore window or minimize Windows Key + Left – Arrange Window to left half of screen Windows Key + Right – Arrange Window to right half of screen Windows Key + Space Bar – Makes all Windows transparent to see desktop Windows Key + Pause/Break – Open System properties Windows Key + Tab – Flips all active Windows to make selection easy Windows Key + G – Bring all gadgets to front Ctrl + Click – If any application has more than one window, click on taskbar cycles through all windows Ctrl + Shift + N – Create new folder Following shortcuts are for Windows Explorer (Some Work on Internet Browsers too): Alt + Left – Go back Alt + Right – Go forward Alt + Enter – Open properties of selected folder Alt + Esc – Cycle through all active Windows Alt + D – Focus on address bar Alt + P – Show/Hide preview panel Ctrl + N – New Window Ctrl + Mouse wheel – Change icon view type (Small ,L...

Some of my Latest edits for several Societies and Organisations